Monday, December 12, 2005

Walking Blindly...from myspace

I don't know why my font is this big...but I don't think I am going to change it.

Oh, it changed itself.

Well, I am realizing that for the first time in my life, I am living in the unknown. Actually, I am always living there but I like to convince myself that I know. I don't know what is next. I have no plans to go anywhere else, I am single, I don't own a house, I am not in school...God has brought me to a place of unknown, uncomfortable but available.

I normally am always planning for the next thing. But I have no idea. And I love it. I, for the past week or so have just felt an excitement about being alive and seeing what is next. The beauty of living in the unknown is that anything can happen and I am not going to be disappointed cause I have no expectation. Bring it on.

No comments: