Sunday, December 25, 2005

Home, love, life, peace...from myspace

I love it all. You know - it's weird...cause the day flies by so quickly...and we eat too much but share hugs, gifts, experiences and laughs. I am so thankful to have this time with my family. We are loud...weird...and so much more. I try to capture the moments in a pic...but I wish I could just grab the experience into a way to pull out in the future. But such is the way with life. You have to enjoy what you have when you have it.
The gift that I have been given on this day...there is no way to put into words. I guess it is amazing that I even realize that I have the best gift ever through Jesus...to be given a chance to live as much like Him and to share the love He gives me with others - and on top of that...my fam and friends...
Amazing!

No comments: