Saturday, November 01, 2008

Sans the suitcase...but I am home.

I just got home.
This day has been incredibly long so I am not going to write much...but I left the house I was staying at by 6:15 a.m. and got to the Lagos International airport by 7:15 a.m., only to have the entire Delta system go down. So they had to manually check all of us. I was lucky - I got back by 8:45 but we didn't actually leave until 11;53 a.m!!!!!!!!!! Supposed to leave by 9:15 a.m.
So 2 extra hours on an airplane but just sitting at the terminal.

But it shortened my 4 hour layover in Atlanta to 2 hours and now I am home.

Without my suitcase - I had it in Atlanta cause you have to get it to go through customs off an international flight and then recheck it for your domestic flight. But at least I had it in Nigeria the entire time!

I really loved Nigeria.

No comments: