Friday, November 18, 2005

Old Friends...from myspace

I just got back from dinner with friends...I am in Nashville for YS Convention...with 7,500 youth ministry peoples. It's weird to be back in Nashville...it's weird that this used to be my home. I miss it. I miss you guys. Thanks for making me laugh...and shake my head.

What's funny is that I want to live in Utah or Oregon or New Mexico right now...but I could live in Nashville again too and the best part is that I am not leaving Pensacola. How can I want all of that? I love living. I love living in new places. I love old friends. Maybe I should just travel more. But I don't really have enough money to do that...or the time.

Now that it's easier to stay in touch with people around the world...it's almost overwhelming. Faster, now.

No comments: