Thursday, September 12, 2013

30 Hour Famine Blog - New School Year

It's that time again... Needed to have a blog done this past Tuesday morning. I knew what I wanted to say but it wasn't quite flowing the way I wanted it to... And I was going to see Mumford and Sons on Monday night in Birmingham, AL. 

So I put off finishing until Tuesday morning.  

I wrote about a new school year and being at a new church. How it's a bit of a challenge to invite teens and parents to do something like a 30 Hour Famine especially if it sounds like something hard and "not fun". But so incredibly worth it. It can change our lives, help us realize how we can come together by living out the gospel and that we can bring actual change into children and teenagers lives around the world!

Check it out:
www.30hourfamine.org/2013/09/a-new-school-year-and-a-new-youth-group/

No comments: