Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Moments in Alaska

Here's some of the pics I took in Alaska...

Anchorage Urban Trails


Salmon Eggs Benedict from Snow City Cafe


View from the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail





I know someone who would wear these...


I love the word "Sundries"


I passed this playground on an urban hike.


Yum, Moose's Tooth Pizza and beer


Sunset on my first night from Alaska 1.


Snow Mobiling!!


Snow mobiled to this Glacier. Check out Snow Tours!!!


Snow Mobiling


That's right...


Alaska sampler


Got my stamp!


The views here are breathtaking!


On my way to Homer, AK.


Halibut Fish and Chips


Alyeska Hostel


Morning run in Girdwood


Breakfast at Silvertip Grill! Ate two meals here - yum!


On the way to Seward, AK.


Iditarod Trail starts in Seward.
Spenard Hostel in Anchorage, AK.


My silver lining on a dark day.


Anchorage Coastal Wildlife Refuge

No comments: